Poll: Why do you like them
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flavour the Cigar Better
37.50%
3 37.50%
More Smoke
37.50%
3 37.50%
More Power
12.50%
1 12.50%
Not Liket at all
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are 6 x 60 Cigars Hot?
Lately people have started to ask me for cigars with a 60 Ring Gauze... Isn't that weird? Can you guys add your comments about this new incomming... By the way, here is a list of 6 x 60 Cigars on Cuenca Cigars Online.

Following is a list of 6 x 60 Rings at Cuenca Cigars

Rocky Patel The Edge Battalion Corojo (CC4814)
Cuenca Cigars: Rocky Patel The Edge Battalion Corojo 

Oliva Serie V Double Toro Cigars (CC4655)
Cuenca Cigars: Oliva Serie V Double Toro Cigars

Oliva Serie V Special Figurado (CC4783)
Cuenca Cigars: Oliva Serie V Special Figurado

Oliva Serie O Dbl Toro Cigars (CC5607)
Cuenca Cigars: Oliva Serie O Dbl Toro Cigars

Oliva Serie O Maduro Dbl Toro Cigars (CC5608)
Cuenca Cigars: Oliva Serie O Maduro Dbl Toro Cigars

CAO M x 2 Gordo (CC4726)
Cuenca Cigars: CAO M x 2 Gordo

Rocky Patel Limited Release 60 Sampler Pack (CC4940)
Cuenca Cigars: Rocky Patel Limited Release 60 Sampler Pack

CAO Brazilia Amazon (CC4957)
Cuenca Cigars: CAO Brazilia Amazon

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Super Toro (CC5262)
Cuenca Cigars: Nestor Miranda Special Selection Super Toro

Gurka Vintage Shaggy (CC5392)
Cuenca Cigars: Gurka Vintage Shaggy

Macanudo 1968 Gigante (CC5476)
Cuenca Cigars: Macanudo 1968 Gigante

CAO Italia Piazza (CC5487)
Cuenca Cigars: CAO Italia Piazza

Best Regards
Ana from Cuenca Cigars
i actually just ordered a cigar yesterday that has a foot print of 10x66..lol i tryed the regular sized version 7x50 of it and i loved it..so i wanted to try this behemoth..lol by the way incase anyone is wondering what it is its called flor de oliva giants

I would say they are not necessarily hot but its a novelty to some.   The Lancero sizes are hot.  But there are some large ring gauge cigars I like, particularily the Cornonado by La Flor Corona Gorda which is 7x60.   This stick is flavorful but I feel like a man when I smoke it.

However, generally speaking I am more into the 50-54 ring gauge myself.  
lol....

The Flor de Oliva are great cigars....
US_Tank Wrote:I would say they are not necessarily hot but its a novelty to some.   The Lancero sizes are hot.  But there are some large ring gauge cigars I like, particularily the Cornonado by La Flor Corona Gorda which is 7x60.   This stick is flavorful but I feel like a man when I smoke it.

I know but so many people being asking me for those cigars that I really think is interesting. Novelty, can be a good way to express it but I think is more that that because "Novelty" does not last longer as the 6 x 60 questions been... So, I though, that first people start those Cigars because (what you called "Novelty") but then they get stock on it because of flavour or soemnthing else.... I guess.
mcuenca Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would say they are not necessarily hot but its a novelty to some.   The Lancero sizes are hot.  But there are some large ring gauge cigars I like, particularily the Cornonado by La Flor Corona Gorda which is 7x60.   This stick is flavorful but I feel like a man when I smoke it.

Quote:I know but so many people being asking me for those cigars that I really think is interesting. Novelty, can be a good way to express it but I think is more that that because "Novelty" does not last longer as the 6 x 60 questions been... So, I though, that first people start those Cigars because (what you called "Novelty") but then they get stock on it because of flavour or soemnthing else.... I guess.
Quote:
Quote:I also agree with you with the Lanceros. For example. Usually a Serie V Cigars is a little strong for me  (and I like taste it Cigars and not mild) but Serie V Lancero is so well balanced that I love it. If I try a 60 Ring gauce I will be stopping in the middle of the Cigars (for Serie V) but I am asking myselg how it would be a Serie G Maduro wt a 60 ring Gauze.. sounds interesting to me....
I have done a few LGCubana in the large ring gauges also.   They kick some butt for sure. 
i actually find them to be quite cool. the bigger ring guage keeps the smoke from heating up too much, which really keeps it from being hot. [lol]

on a more serious note, i love a bigger ring guage cigar. when i first got into cigars, i was all about robustos. i think it was because i could smoke a bunch of different ones in one night, being shorter smokes and all. now, the bigger the better. i love burning a stick that will last me all night. so, i see nothing wrong with a 60 ring gauge, or even bigger as is the case with some of my favorite nubs.
im like that right now..i usually try to stay away from the churchhills..i like a cigar around 5-6'' max but sometimes i will go bigger...lol

Should get mr Killer Bean(Joesaucedo) to chime in, he loves large ring gauge's... Wink
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"