Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar Order- does it matter?
Ok so i just got done re-seasoning my humidor and was putting in some cigars when i started to wonder whether or not keeping cheaper ones close to some of my more expensive cigars would hurt at all? I've just never had this many cigars in my humi and i don't want to kill the flavor. :?
in the short term it wont make a lick of difference. In the longer term however, the flavors will start to marry together a bit, along with picking up a bit of the cedar flavor from the humidor. If this is a concern, separate by strengths, and the effect should remain minimal.
1) Never have any "flavored" cigars...like Acids.....mixed in with "regular" cigars.

2) Unless your going to keep them next to each other for a very long time, I would not worry about the flavours marrying.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:1) Never have any "flavored" cigars...like Acids.....mixed in with "regular" cigars.

2) Unless your going to keep them next to each other for a very long time, I would not worry about the flavours marrying.
lol i abhor flavored cigars. Sorry to whomever smokes them, i'd just as soon dip a cigar in koolaide.[cigar][cigar]i digress...
maverick Wrote: i'd just as soon dip a cigar in koolaide.[cigar][cigar]i digress...
That is some funny sheet.  that is way better than dipping it in your cognac.
I like smoking lightning