Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early '08 RASS
Allegedly, I have recently acquired a couple dress boxes from early '08.  Anyone with any experience with this vintage?  I'm looking specifically for thoughts on aging potential. 

Hypothetically speaking, I've been working my way through a cab of '98 and a dress box of '01 that are simply amazing.  RA has always been one of my favorite lines, and the RASS is a staple for me. 

So far so good!  Tasty right out of the box.

'98 & '01! You must have the self control of a Vulcan!

Live long and prosper
98' RASS!!!  DAYUM!!!   I had a few that were 5 years old that were amazing, an 11 year old RASS must be out of this world.  How bout a review next time you smoke one?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:98' RASS!!!  DAYUM!!!   I had a few that were 5 years old that were amazing, an 11 year old RASS must be out of this world.  How bout a review next time you smoke one?
I'll do that....But how about if I bring you one for the LV herf then you can review it for yourself?
BoliSmoker Wrote:
Mark Wrote:98' RASS!!!  DAYUM!!!   I had a few that were 5 years old that were amazing, an 11 year old RASS must be out of this world.  How bout a review next time you smoke one?
I'll do that....But how about if I bring you one for the LV herf then you can review it for yourself?
That would be awesome!  Thanks for the offer, but hitting up the LV herf is still up in the air.  It all depends on how the house works out.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
BoliSmoker Wrote:
That would be awesome!  Thanks for the offer, but hitting up the LV herf is still up in the air.  It all depends on how the house works out.
I'll take Mark's place and will gladly let him know how it was.Big Grin
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
BoliSmoker Wrote:
I'll take Mark's place and will gladly let him know how it was.Big Grin
Well played, Jimmie...  beat me to it!   [winner]

Don't worry fellas, i was already planning on bringing a box of Trinis from '98 to share with everyone.  Having great smokes is no fun unless  you got some great friends to share them with.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I'll take Mark's place and will gladly let him know how it was.Big Grin
Thanks Jimmie, ya DICK!

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
BoliSmoker Wrote:Don't worry fellas, i was already planning on bringing a box of Trinis from '98 to share with everyone.  Having great smokes is no fun unless  you got some great friends to share them with.
Very very nice. Hope to see you there. You will have a great time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore