Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
padron series 4000 maduro
i really enjoyed this cigar..its built like a tank it lit up very well..i wish i could explain the taste in detail..it was harsh or strong..very smooth and about 4-4.5'' into the cigar it changed flavors and it got even better..at $6-$7 a stick its a must buy for me..about 10-15 will find there way to my humidor soon..i also have a padron series 4000 regular i will try tomorrow and hope it is just as good..

I personally find these taste like charcoal.  But to each his own.

Thanks for the review.
I've never had a bad Padron. You just can't go wrong.

I can say the same about Punch.
I have a box of Padron Londres Maduros sitting in the ol wineador.  I have been sicker than hell for the past few weeks, havent had a smoke in over three weeks.  When I am a little better, I will be celebrating with one of them.  The 4000's are on my list also.
I like smoking lightning
While I think Padron is guilty of putting a LOT more effort into their anniversary series the X000's series are decent cigars and good value smokes when found at the right price.  Now, at $6-$7/stick there's no way in hell I'm not reaching for something else.

Glad you enjoyed it though.  It's always good to figure out what you like in the more affordable range.Wink
BikerSmoke Wrote:I've never had a bad Padron. You just can't go wrong.
Without a doubt!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore