Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found another B&M
While out and about today working I ran across another B&M that sold some litto, oliva and other good stuff. There was a buy one get one box of singles that were there and i found some (2)Cusano 18 churchills and several differnet Savinellis. I thought what the hay and picked them up. Has anyone ever had either one of these and what can a person expect from them.

The Cusano 18's that she had was "SLOW" movers and she made me an offer stating that if i wanted a box that she would do the same for the box (buy one get one at $5.75 normaly a piece. I think that this is a good deal if the cigar is any count.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I like the Savinelli ELR's, they are made by Fuente. Very nice Med body, Med flavor cigar.
The Cusanos are a good smoke, especially for the price.  You didn't say which 18 you had, but they are both good blends, you will like them.  The Savanellis I have had were really good smokes.  A great burn, but nothing really spectatcular in the taste arena.  Again, a good smoke that at that price, is really good.  At MSRP, the Savanelli smokes are a bit steep for the bland, lackluster flavor.  I think yu'll like them both though, especially the Cusanos.  i've been impressed with the Cusanos.  Shoot us a review when you try'em [thumbsup]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
I was never impressed with the Cusano 18, but the Habano and Cameroon Cusanos are great.  I like Savinelli cigars - especially the Nicaraguan Reserve.