Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
printing money
Thanks Uncle Ben Bernanke for printing money.  It's going to get expensive trading with the enemy.  If the price increases happen too then we are all screwed.  We can't even count on our local supply due to the tax increases.

I guess I'll just pay it anyway.  It is just money.
nocsious Wrote:I guess I'll just pay it anyway.  It is just money.

pretty much.  Tongue

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
We are on the road to hyper-inflation. YAY!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:We are on the road to hyper-inflation. YAY!

Yeah, but at least in this specific case, I cant build up too much righteous fury over peoples Illegal (to US Citizens, at least) purchases getting more pricey.

It was a rather dumb move though, I dont make very much, Id rather my pittance actually be worth something.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Just think, when all our money becomes worthless because there's SO much additional money out there, the administration can just print MORE for us, so we can actually buy things!

The problem with liberals is that they never believe their ideas don't work, but rather they just haven't done ENOUGH of it, for it to be effective.
Why is this in the Habano section?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Why is this in the Habano section?
That is a good question.  Who put this here?
nocsious Wrote:
Mark Wrote:Why is this in the Habano section?
That is a good question.  Who put this here?
Where?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Just a joke.  I started this thread and put it in the wrong forum.
TongueWink[lol]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles