Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crushed for the 2nd day in a row!!!
So I get home from work today, thinkin bout how Im lucky I made it out alive from Steve's killer bomb/pass yesterday, only to find my mail box smokin...Confusedhock:...I knew I was in for it. Luckly the bomb squad was on call from yesterday, so they showed up to disarm the package. Once it was safe to open, I found these sticks ready to do some damage!!!![wow][wow] Mark, wow what hit bro!!!! THANK U!!!!!! Another truely great BOTL!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice Mark!!!!!!   [bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]

Well Nick its great to have you around here and you deserved to get kicked around a little by a fine botl like Mark.
US_Tank Wrote:Well Nick its great to have you around here and you deserved to get kicked around a little by a fine botl like Mark.
I heard it's not over yet??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
awesome [bravo2]
Very nice!!!!!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Well Nick its great to have you around here and you deserved to get kicked around a little by a fine botl like Mark.
Thanks Tank, its really nice to b around[thumbsup] Seems like all you guys r taking shots at me!Confusedhock: Dont worry tho, I heard revenge is best served coldWink
[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:
US_Tank Wrote:Well Nick its great to have you around here and you deserved to get kicked around a little by a fine botl like Mark.
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:[curse]Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Well Jimmy, a little fish told me that your already bout to get what you desirve[7up]
Smokin Nic Wrote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:[curse]Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Well Jimmy, a little fish told me that your already bout to get what you desirve[7up]
HAHA Nick, but The Mum doesn't swim with the fishes. The Mum on the other hand watches members swim with the fishes or they sleep with heads of horses. A word to the wise, don't mess with Betty...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The Mum always swings a pretty mean Louisville sluggerWink