Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sox Opening Day!!!
Gentlemen the time has come for the greatest team of all time to open their season today at Fenway! 

There is no other day like today in Boston, Kenmore Square basically shuts down for the festivites and it is one giant party.  Keith, Tommy, & myself will be right in the middle of all the fun today.  We dont have tickets to the game, but we are going to rip it up down at Fenway, hit up Boston Beer Works across the street to take in the game, lunch, and maybe one or two beers (1 or 2???? YEAH RIGHT!).   I'm sure we will have lots of pics to post later on in the day.

Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
[thumbsup]  wish I was thereCool
Postponed till tomorrow due to heavy rains comming in!! [curse][curse][curse][curse]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Postponed till tomorrow due to heavy rains comming in!! [curse][curse][curse][curse]
That's too bad for the Sox fans..... Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mark Wrote:Postponed till tomorrow due to heavy rains comming in!! [curse][curse][curse][curse]

Lobster men should be used to the water!