Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for my annual birthday gift to myself
just get yourself a fur glove & call it a day

[Image: Fur-Massage-Glove-Female.jpg]

http://www.minkglove.com/

(yes folks, this just proves you can find anything on the internet)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:just get yourself a fur glove & call it a day

[Image: Fur-Massage-Glove-Female.jpg]

http://www.minkglove.com/

(yes folks, this just proves you can find anything on the internet)
[lol]

And yes, awesome offer Dave!
Parkster Wrote:Jump over the pond and let me drag you round malt country, feed you, get you very drunk and of course you can have the tower at Castle Park.

Serious invite Mike.

You dont need money, I pick you up at the airport and drop you off when you decide to go home.

[smokin2]

Hmmmm....

....very very tempting...
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:Jump over the pond and let me drag you round malt country, feed you, get you very drunk and of course you can have the tower at Castle Park.

Serious invite Mike.

You dont need money, I pick you up at the airport and drop you off when you decide to go home.

[smokin2]

Hmmmm....

That is a very very generous offer for sure Mike! If I had to buy a box of cigars for my b-day it would be the LFD Salomones or a box of HDM from that little island.
MikeD Wrote:

Serious invite Mike.

[smokin2]

Hmmmm....

The real question is: Can Scotland afford to loose that much Scotch??!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:

Serious invite Mike.

[smokin2]

Hmmmm....

The real question is: Can Scotland afford to loose that much Scotch??!! Confusedhock:Confusedhock: Tongue
They'll just make more Smile
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Well... it looks like the LFD Salomones is a top pick...

So...if anyone has a good line on them, can you please PM me? thanks

you chose a box of cigars over a week with Parkster? Or a fur glove?

Mike...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:you chose a box of cigars over a week with Parkster? Or a fur glove?

Mike...

The Parkster invite is an open ended offer...  I will get my ass to Scotland, just not this spring....

And who said I didn't get the fur glove? [thumbsup]

Tongue