Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anejo #55 or Sharks, will pay good money or trade
Im lookin for up to a box of Anejo #55 or Sharks. I know they are very rare and whatever supply people might have is very limited. Im willing to pay good money or trade for some of my top notch sticks. I know that I will not be finding these anywhere close to MSRP. If anybody can help me out please PM me. If not I guess Ill just have to wait till a new batch is released. Big Grin Ive heard they release some around fathers day as well as around Xmas time. Any truth to that or is someone blowin smoke my way.....Anyways, thanks for whatever help is offered[thumbsup]
I had a local B&M say he was getting some in a couple of days.  We will see.
Haven't done this in a while, but you should try tampasweethearts.com.  Probably not listed on the website, but give them a call and I believe they will allow you to buy anejos and other rare fuentes at msrp, if you buy at least $25 worth of other stuff.

Here it is-

http://tampasweetheart.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=586&category_id=36e4f172c980a39522c47fff6da07c46&
During the Fathers Day season, Fuente releases the Anejos in most sizes EXCEPT the 77 Shark.  The Shark, as far as my knowledge is, only comes out for release during the Christmas Holidays
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:During the Fathers Day season, Fuente releases the Anejos in most sizes EXCEPT the 77 Shark.  The Shark, as far as my knowledge is, only comes out for release during the Christmas Holidays
The fathers day release was only one year, so I wouldnt put much hope in finding any until Xmas time again.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Have you tried them yet Nic?

Maybe a box is not really what you need as opposed to want as they may not blow the wind up your kilt as they say in my neck of the woods.

I would suggest trying a couple first and then keep an eye out for a box later.

[cigar]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I sold a box of #55 over the winter, they were the largest size and not my favorite.
Got what I was after..Thanks guys!!
If anyone else is loking for Sharks I have two boxes from 2005 for sale.
eng7ineff@yahoo.com
Frogman Wrote:If anyone else is loking for Sharks I have two boxes from 2005 for sale.
eng7ineff@yahoo.com
and what is your asking price?