Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anejo #55 or Sharks, will pay good money or trade
I paid $300 back in Dec of 2005, but will take offers.
Frogman Wrote:I paid $300 back in Dec of 2005, but will take offers.
F-in Frogman!  Where you been Dave?  In know it's not Myanmar Wink.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley, are you still banging around here? Its been a long time. I probably haven't stopped by Stogiechat in 6 months, I'm just not smoking as much as I used too( only about 5-8 a month now). I'm thinning the herd of the sticks I no longer have a taste for, so if you know anyone looking for Anejos have shoot me an email. How bout you, still in the Philly area?
Frogman Wrote:Headley, are you still banging around here? Its been a long time. I probably haven't stopped by Stogiechat in 6 months, I'm just not smoking as much as I used too( only about 5-8 a month now). I'm thinning the herd of the sticks I no longer have a taste for, so if you know anyone looking for Anejos have shoot me an email. How bout you, still in the Philly area?
Still in the 'burbs.  Not smoking as many as I'd like but also not thinning the herd like you.  Not smoking is no reason not to hang a LITTLE anyway.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.