Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de KAYANG Cigar
US_Tank Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:If de Kayang wants to sell an unknown, expensive cigar on this forum, my suggestion would be to send 3 sticks to 3 members here for a review.  A good review will go a long ways towards credibility.

I would say send to Maytagman, Bluesman, and NANP. 
why not colbypants? he writes some bomb reviews, and we haven't had one in a while. send one to colbypants too!

Yep! 
I contacted him last night via the PM and inquired about singles just to try. He stated that he would be sending me a few to try. Let's wait and see what happens! If this happens and I get several, then Maytagman, Bluesman, NAPA and colbypants will be on a list to send to.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I too would gladly write up a review on my blog for it as well...
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I am Very curious to see these sticks first hand and to see what they are like.

I am not sure as to how many he will send, but it will be nice if we could get about 10 or 20 sticks to pass around to try.

Let us see how this venture turns out.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

It will be interesting to see how this comes out.
stogiedad.1 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:If de Kayang wants to sell an unknown, expensive cigar on this forum, my suggestion would be to send 3 sticks to 3 members here for a review.  A good review will go a long ways towards credibility.

I would say send to Maytagman, Bluesman, and NANP. 
why not colbypants? he writes some bomb reviews, and we haven't had one in a while. send one to colbypants too!

Yep! 
I contacted him last night via the PM and inquired about singles just to try. He stated that he would be sending me a few to try. Let's wait and see what happens! If this happens and I get several, then Maytagman, Bluesman, NAPA and colbypants will be on a list to send to.
I'm game, and will have some antibiotics on standby just because I think I should...   [smokin]