Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dagnabbit!
I has joined the coolerdor crowd. [curse]

After all this time, too. Oh, I stayed sane for a couple years . . . no more than two boxes at a time, so they'd fit underneath the top tray in the humidor Mac gave me. Then . . . came the Tat Black jar, and a few Camacho boxes as auxiliary humis.

And NOW, as I begin getting things together for a walkin closet conversion here in my office, a spate of deals crops up . . . and . . . [help]

Fortunately, I had a nifty styrofoam cooler from last summer . . . Mario! :X

Got a box of San Cristobals, two boxes of Illusione ~eccj~ and some BBF and JLPs in there already, with PAM '64s and Tat Verocru #9s on the way. What the hell just happened?

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[lol][lol] Awesome!!

But what about a walk-in? Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I am about to make the jump from the havana footlocker to either a coolerdor or a cabinet humidor...
I feel your pain bro!
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I went from a 120cnt dest top, to that desk top + a 44qrt coolidor, now I got a 120 qrt coolidor and that desk top!!! both around 75% full too[doh] 
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:[lol][lol] Awesome!!

But what about a walk-in? Big Grin

I've got it planned out . . . just need to talk to the subdivision rep tomorrow. Gonna have one of his punchlist guys drop in an A/C vent and an electrical outlet, and then I can finish it out myself . . . already had plank flooring instead of carpet spec'd in for that closet when I bought the house. A little foamboard, some luaun ply, wire shelving, and Spanish cedar trim, a couple Oasis XL Plus units with auxiliary fans, and I'm good to go.

I figure a box a month will fit nicely into my current budget. Yah, sure, y'betcha . . . a box a month. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Sure would like to see some pics of your closet conversion when you get it finished.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I too joined the coolador crowd about two months ago.   Before I got one I secretly scuffed at cooler guys.   Then I became one!
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I too joined the coolador crowd about two months ago.   Before I got one I secretly scuffed at cooler guys.   Then I became one!
Can you stack a antietam on a cooler ? Or should I say 2 ANTIETAMS tank !! Tank is the posterchild for StogieChat OCD !!
US_Tank Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA!   I too joined the coolador crowd about two months ago.   Before I got one I secretly scuffed at cooler guys.   Then I became one!

See? I wasnt so hard was it now? Pretty painless...lol

They are easier to stack too Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]