Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros Y Puros-The Final Show
Well, I'm sad to see CyP go but I'm looking forward to the movie and perhaps special episodes from time to time.  On a side not, Sergio let's talk about what you use for video editing and creating this show.  I've been thinking of some ideas of my own for something to do soon...
Good opportunity for someone on the East Coast to start putting out episodes of...

"Hoagies and Stogies!"
Vitamin G Wrote:Good opportunity for someone on the East Coast to start putting out episodes of...

"Hoagies and Stogies!"

[lol]

I prefer "Cigars in Titty Bars"
US_Tank Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:Good opportunity for someone on the East Coast to start putting out episodes of...

"Hoagies and Stogies!"

[lol]

I prefer "Cigars in Titty Bars"
This one has potential!! Could be remote all over the nation !! hosted by all different hosts .....They do get a little hostile when you bring video camera into nudie bars though......
Hate to see the reviews gone but look forwarded to meeting you in Vegas.
Nothing Special Mac,

This is the Webcam we use and I have a Sharp computer, Windows Movie Maker takes care of the editing and there you go , Churros Y Puros.

[Image: l_00013718.jpg]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Damn and I was about to send you two clowns some fine stogies to review.

Well, I guess I have to smoke them instead.Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Damn and I was about to send you two clowns some fine stogies to review.

Yeah, I had some Padron 80th's for you to review.  Both natural and maduro.   And then there was those GOF hitchhikers. 
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Damn and I was about to send you two clowns some fine stogies to review.

Yeah, I had some Padron 80th's for you to review.  Both natural and maduro.   And then there was those GOF hitchhikers. 

[curse]

[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
BTY, it took a while but well worth watching.

Great editing and I thank you for taking the time.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore