Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Member, New Name
Hey everyone, I was a member here probably ten years ago but then got away from the cigar world. Can’t remember what my old username was! The lounge down the street from my house where I used to work part time and hang out closed, and most of my cigar buddies moved on. So I stopped for years but always kept my humidors going. This past year I got back into playing golf regularly and the cigars came back as well.  Glad I had two humidors full of old seasoned cigars waiting for me to come back! 

I’m back here because I have my old favorites that I still love, but I’ve been out of the game for years so I’d like to see what newer cigars are proving to be good choices. Looking forward to getting to know everyone again or for the first time.
Welcome back! Can you do a search to find your old posts?
Where are you from?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome back. Im curious too. Where any of you old friends members here?
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome back!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Hey welcome back!

What is your name and where are you from?

(And maybe searching for those using the search function might give some clues to your old ID?)