Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Cigar P0RN
(01-26-2024, 07:11 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Heard good things about the St Francis & All Saints. Do you get to skip church on Sunday?

Absolutely.  Special dispensation has been issued.

Yeah these are pretty solid, and the deal made them hard to pass up...

[Image: IMG-3593.jpg]

Gotta love it
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[Image: IMG-3758.jpg]

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Nice Jan!
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
[Image: 20240425-214319.jpg]
This Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Mumcero was gifted to me by the cigar store owner (The Leaf Cigar Emporium). 
He got a few from Fuente at the 2024 PCA show a few weeks ago.
He was in the Las Vegas store & ask the manager if he had any, the manager said "no he was out."
Carlos Fuente walked in & saw John (the owner of the store I was in today) went up to him and said hello & gave him a hug.
A few minutes later the manager of the Fuente store give John 5 of these Lanceros as a gift.
John said "oh I thought you were out of them" The manager said "I didn't know you were friends with Fuente. Now the Mum has one.
So one of the reasons why he gave the above & the one below is:
He's gonna open a second store not far from me at the beach & if possible would like me to help him out with running the store.
I met the owner a few times, had a few conversations with him & I guess he's impressed with my knowledge of stogies. Got him fooled.

[Image: 20240425-214309.jpg]

Gifted to me by the owner of the lounge. Wants me to do a blind review.
[Image: 20240425-214236.jpg]

Pick these up at the Cigar Lounge; Drew Estate S84 Shade to Black:
[Image: 20240425-214212.jpg]
Honorary Shield Brother
Very nice Jimmie!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Jimmie running a cigar store... isn't that the basis of the term "Fox guarding a henhouse"??? Hey at least you can make the reps an offer they can't refuse, eh?

Nice!

Damn, that's cool!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.