Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mad Bomber in Modesto
I came home from work today, fighting off a cold, so I was oblivious to the smoke. I went to my mailbox and found an incredibly angry Mailman Bob. 

[Image: IMG-5969.jpg]

Then I looked across the street to what was left of my house. 

[Image: IMG-5967.jpg]

I had to call in the Feds…

[Image: IMG-5966.jpg]

Including Special Agent in Charge Maytag. 

[Image: IMG-5416.jpg]

Here is the inventory of the damage:

[Image: IMG-5965.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5963.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5962.jpg]

Brazilias, Oliva Vs, and Undercrowns are always a favorite.  I am really looking forward to trying the Room 101 and the La Palina.  I am unfamiliar with the white “Untitled” label, but it looks and smells amazing. 

Many thanks Mad Bomber. It is appreciated. However, my resources are vast.  Should I ever learn your identity, my retribution will be swift, certain, and severe.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Could a moderator delete my duplicate post in "Nothing About Cigars"? I am sicker than a dog and posted in the wrong section in my feverish haze. I could not delete it to save my life. Many thanks.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(04-13-2023, 10:38 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: Could a moderator delete my duplicate post in "Nothing About Cigars"?  I am sicker than a dog and posted in the wrong section in my feverish haze.  I could not delete it to save my life.  Many thanks.

Done

Hope you feel better
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Damn, that's a nice hit!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Man, things are getting crazy around here.

Awesome hit!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Who is this Stealth Bomber?
And young Maytag before he was fixing appliances, gotta love it.
LA LA LAnd gets hit..
Someone is making a name for themselves...
Bravo!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Man, this has got to stop, people are getting a little crazy
No Justice, No Peace!
-. .. -.-. . / - --- / ... . . / .- / --. --- --- -.. / -... --- -- -... .. -. --.

-... ..- - / .. / ... . . / -. --- .-- / - .... .- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / ... --- -- . / -.-. --- -- .--. . - .. - .. --- -.

Hmm
I too am sick, and apparently slept through this merciless attack...

It looks like there are going to be more projects at Lion's house that I will need to help him with in the near future.

Nice hit!

Someone's been doing there research. Nice hit