Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake on the Reservation!!!
Earthquake on the Reservation!!!...

It's believed to have been caused by a tactical nuclear detonation...

Details to follow...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Searching the rubble....found the remains of a security camera.

Checking the memory card...we found the last photo taken... the warhead, just before detonation...

Analysis, by top men, confirms that this was a Maytag washing machine....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
O boy..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like a Whirlpool to me...

Found in the wreckage was this note:

[Image: 01.jpg]

He left his calling card too...

[Image: 02.jpg]

Some rocket fuel was also found...

[Image: 03.jpg]

Along with some unexploded ordnance:

[Image: 04.jpg]

A beautiful selection of cigars. 
Including 1 I've heard a lot about, but have never seen one up close & personal before.  And 1 that's older that all my kids...even the oldest!

I don't know what I did to warrant this. 

Thank you Bill!
Nice hit
Damn! What an awesome hit!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Glad it made it there in one piece!

Some info about a few of the sticks -

From the left- the two with the gold leaf diamonds are Cavalier Geneve - originally conceived of and released in Switzerland, now available all over.  It is a small boutique brand that I feel shows some blending that yields good complexity.  Both very solid IMHO.

Don't let the kooky looking band of the Street Tacos Barbacoa cigar fool you...  that is from Noel Rojas, who is somebody that people should be keeping their eye on for sure.  He is responsible for some fantastic cigars.  Definitely check out his other lines too.  Like me, he has a love for thinner ring gauge cigars, so much so that he has a line called KSG - King of Small Gauges.  (I know that this is a robusto, but I think it is a great representation of the blend.)

The Inca, though a larger RG, is interesting.  It is a cigar made with 100% Peruvian tobacco.  MO from C.Gars Ltd was responsible for this brand, so it has some clout behind it.  (It may be showing my age, but I remember MO from back in the A.S.C newsgroup days.)  This cigar has many years of age - I cracked a fresh box that was buried deep lol.

That Singulare is also super well-aged.

The Los Statos is an old pre-1960s brand that was discontinued in 2005 or so.    They are machine made - they are old enough that they are pretty grassy and vegetal to my palate, but definitely something interesting to try.  Te packaging is pretty cool - the bundles are packed into a foil pouch that is then packed into a box.  I'll attach a pic of what the packaging looks like.  I still have a majority of the box left.

And you know about J.O.  That was from a more recent batch - they are at a good spot to smoke right now imho.

Hope you enjoy!!!

Los Statos packaging:

[Image: los-statos-de-luxe-brevas.jpg]

Very nice hit!  Impressive array of cigars and nice bourbon.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Over the top hit. Rojas also makes a mumcero.
Four Roses, a staple of bourbons.
Beautiful selection of stogies, hell of a 5 pack.  Cool
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore