Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reintroduction to nintendo games
ok, I work nights doing tech support, so I sit at a computer the whole time and am up late (note the time of this post). end result is I and fellow workers find all sorts of random stuff to keep the time between calls interesting, and work appropriate.  This has been a f*kin awesome discovery, has a bunch of the old nintendo games, comadore, genesis, and so on.  it does require a certain update of jave, so I'll post the site for that download as well.

Enjoy!

http://www.nintendo8.com/

http://www.java.com/en/

Thanks for the heads up on this. It will allow me to kill a little time while down here in GA.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

I have been tempted to go onto Ebay.  They have the old Atari's and anywhere from 10-20 atari games in many sales.  Damn these games bring back memories.

Remember when pong was the shiiiiiiiiiiit?
I have all that stuff emulated on your computer, not gonna lie, I like a lot of those games better than the uber complicated new stuff out.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Remember Asteroids?

Missle Command?

Space Invaders?

Breakout?

Tempest?

Millipede?

Frogger?

Donkey Kong

Star Castle?

Moon Patrol?
     Yes indeed, Tank!  And let us not forget... Burger Time!

How 'bout Pitfall?

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
I don't remember Burger Time!  But yes Pitfall rocks!   Does anyone play Pitfall Harry on Xbox?
Q*bert, anyone?

Nice.  I love the old games.  Just played a bit of Super Mario Bros.  It is kinda weird using the keyboard instead of the controller.  Reminds me of all the times I got "Nintendo Thumb".    Frogger was great too, and pitfall.  I agree with ColbyPants.  Those games were a lot more fun than the new stuff.  I liked Tecmo Bowl, the first one.  You had one button to pass.  4 plays to choose from, not coplicated, just fun.
I like smoking lightning