Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanks bombs Smokin Nic
Mums so old, he has to have the DIXIE MAFIA protect the virtue of his daughters![bravo2]
[wow]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Smokin Nic Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Does this mean Tankie has finally thawed ??????   [wow]
Yeah I an thawed and dry finally!  And this is a little lesson to Smokin Nic not to mess around with me! 
We'll see who has the last laugh my friend....

Well Nic. You're the man in my book but a word to the wise. Don't go to war with Tank.. I do back him up JR. and you can't compet against us. Say thank you and leave it at that.

Now if you want me to smack tankie around, just say the word but wouldn't you rather have us wack the new guys?

Wise words from the Mum!   Watch out Nikki cause the Mega-Powers are lurking! 
US_Tank Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Smokin Nic Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Does this mean Tankie has finally thawed ??????   [wow]
Yeah I an thawed and dry finally!  And this is a little lesson to Smokin Nic not to mess around with me! 
We'll see who has the last laugh my friend....

Well Nic. You're the man in my book but a word to the wise. Don't go to war with Tank.. I do back him up JR. and you can't compet against us. Say thank you and leave it at that.

Now if you want me to smack tankie around, just say the word but wouldn't you rather have us wack the new guys?

Wise words from the Mum!   Watch out Nikki cause the Mega-Powers are lurking! 
Well Tankie, after Im done with ya, guys might start calling me the Mega Power[lol][lol][lol][lol]
The Washingtonians have your back, Nick. Don't let these "Mega Muffins" push you around. 
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:The Washingtonians have your back, Nick. Don't let these "Mega Muffins" push you around. 
[lol][lol][lol]
Bobgun Wrote:The Washingtonians have your back, Nick. Don't let these "Mega Muffins" push you around. 

Hey Nick!  Are you aware that Bobgun had knee surgery some months back?  Did he tell all about it?  I mean, tell you the real story?

Ya see, Bobgun was trying to mess around with some of the fellas here and Jimmie the Mum used his infamous baseball bat on Bobgun! 

Remember fellas, The Mum has Tank's back! 
[lol] [lol] [lol] 
I can still hobble around with a shotgun chasing big cocks!
US_Tank Wrote:

Hey Nick!  Are you aware that Bobgun had knee surgery some months back?  Did he tell all about it?  I mean, tell you the real story?

Ya see, Bobgun was trying to mess around with some of the fellas here and Jimmie the Mum used his infamous baseball bat on Bobgun! 

Remember fellas, The Mum has Tank's back! 
Thats alright, that just means Bobgun is a solider. Bobgun can take a beatin and go back for more, my kinda guy! But Tankie, that not the story I heard about his knee. I heard that out at the last ND herf, thunder hit, u got scared and jumped into his lap. He tried to get u off, and blew out his knee in the process.[lol]
[lol]
Well Nick, that's close, actually Mac let loose with a beer fart. It really wasn't thunder.Big Grin