Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A blind buy. Was it worth it?
I got an email of a "Secret Motherload Flight (Assorted Sizes)" of a brand I liked.  I wanted to see if it was a good deal, so I took a gamble and ordered it.

I ordered it late (after 10pm EST) on July 1st.  I choose to just use the free shipping, not the expedited shipping.  The place was not close by, in fact I'd guesstimate it was over 2,000 miles away.  (Note: Me being me, I just had to check it on Google maps... driving distance from my home is 2,452 miles).

So imagine my surprise when the mail comes yesterday with the package.

Here are the pics:

It was well packed in a box.
[Image: 01.jpg]

They even put in a Boveda pack
[Image: 02.jpg]

To be cont.....
(have to check the ribs on the smoker)
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Oh, they needed protection, so I went with a body guard plan that was offered....

[Image: 09.jpg]
Wow, nice pick ups for sure.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice score!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nice score!!!
This is my boomstick!
Not too shabby a selection at all.

Whether or not it was a good deal would depend on the price you paid. Though a good selection of cigars, if you were charged like $749.99 shipped I'd have to say that the deal sucked. If it was $9.99, it would have been a steal. YMMV

Somewhere in between. Lol
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Holy chit! Those are some nice selections.
Tony
When you have walked in my shoes, done what I've done, seen what I've seen, then maybe you can criticize.