Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rye Bread
Two old guys, one 70 and one 73, were sitting on their usual bench on the boardwalk this afternoon. The 73 year old had just finished his afternoon jog on the boardwalk and wasn't even short of breath.  The 70 year old was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy. The 73 year old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."
So, on the way home the 70 year old stops at Colonial bakery. As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help. He said "Do you have any Rye bread?" She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" He said, "I want 5 loaves." She said, "My goodness, 5 loaves ... By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard" He replied, "I can't believe it, everybody knows about this shit but me."
Have a nice afternoon!!!
Oh..... by the way I’m having ham and Swiss on rye for lunch.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
LMAO
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.