Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Westcoast Tour
Ill be driving from WA to So Cal in early June if anyone wants to herf either on my way down or way back. I leave June 4th, and will be staying on the OR coast till Monday the 8th. I leave the 8th from OR and will be headed down to O.C to see some family. Ill be driving alone and would love to herf with anyone who wants to and can make the time. Ill be staying in O.C till probally Saterday the 13th or Sunday the 14th. Im trying to b back in WA for work on Tuesday but might push that out to Wensday. Im very flexible. Like I said Ill be traveling alone so I got no one to keep happy but myself!Big Grin Who whats to herf???[smokin4] 
Can you swing by NJ?Tongue It will be worth your the trip. Just ask Tank.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Can you swing by NJ?Tongue It will be worth your the trip. Just ask Tank.
Dident you read, 'west coast tour'! [lol]I dont think NJ is on I-5 is it? [really] I dont think Ill be driving out to NJ but Ill get on a plane to herf with you thats FOR SURE! Ive never been to the Eastcoast, and I really wanna c it!
Take your washing machine along so you can meet up with Maytag man.  That would be so cool.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Take your washing machine along so you can meet up with Maytag man.  That would be so cool.
I think Ima bring my dishwasher too!Big Grin That is, if Maytag Man wants to herf!
I may be able to meet up with you in the orange county area.. or if you are game, we can herf it up at my home cigar shop, but its about an hour from Orange County....
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

That is going to be such a blast nic! Whos herfin with nicky boy???[popcorn]

Oh and we already talked about documentation... Its a must! Go buy that charger.
I will definitely be checking my schedule!

Cool man keep us posted as the dates get closer. My schedule is hard to tell until a week or two before herf time....Smile.
All those West Coast Cartel bozo's don't know herfing.   Come East to ND and be done with it!