Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 C.I. Herf Nbr.13
Herf was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do some more.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I need to be around for the next one!

Glad to hear things went smoothly
This is my boomstick!
That was a ton of fun - there were definitely some old school SC stories retold and we all laughed all over again.  That was a great 4ish hours!

It was great to see and talk to everyone that showed up!   We had a few pop in that aren't around much any more too - LK, Mac, Dooley, MikeD, and quite a few more!

We should definitely make this a semi-regular thing, even like a quarterly thing.

Here some some pics of my laptop screen I took at different times:

[Image: IMG-6296.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6302.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6304.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6306.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6308.jpg]
[Image: IMG-6309.jpg]

Cool for sure. Yea, good stories & memories.
Ben must of been shaking his head wondering what the hell we did back in the day. Lol

I think every quarter we should try to get a special guest to log in.

Great to see the wing man & others. Gunnar with hair, unbelievable..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Definitely was a lot of fun, I had to step away for a few to attend to family matters, but you know it was an awesone time when you face hurts from laughing. And is it me of does Gunnar sound a bit like Joe Rogan?!
So when is the next herf?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
(11-09-2020, 10:09 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Cool for sure. Yea, good stories & memories.
Ben must of been shaking his head wondering what the hell we did back in the day. Lol

I think every quarter we should try to get a special guest to log in.

Great to see the wing man & others. Gunnar with hair, unbelievable..

Yeah, either I'm growing this shit out and it's gonna get LOOOOONG or it's going away real soon (much more likely).  It has been fun to freak everybody out though! Tongue Big Grin Tongue