Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahhhhh Poor Manny!!!!
Also, I haven't heard what he was supposedly using it for.....I know for a fact that it is used in fertility treatment for women.....Is this Manny's secret?  Like those Easy German swimmers in the 1970s....Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Also, I haven't heard what he was supposedly using it for.....I know for a fact that it is used in fertility treatment for women.....Is this Manny's secret?  Like those Easy German swimmers in the 1970s....Tongue
it's to keep him from "crashing" after using roids, and helps ease the transition from a roid cycle to your normal work out routine. apparently, baseball found elevated levels of testosterone in manny back in spring training, and determined it was artificial testosterone. so they kept digging, and found out what he was taking. why do these people try and pass off the blame? seriously? a doctor prescribed you a fertility drug that's only other use is involved with steroids? man up. admit you love your millions and the roids help you make more of them. simple as that. don't try to pass it off as someone else's fault. did he seriously think we wouldn't find out what he was using?
I think they need to do a genetic X-Y chromosome test on Manny....the answer might explain his mood swings every month...
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
There was an article in the paper yesterday about the big black mark on baseball as of late.  Bonds, Macguire, A-rod, and now Manny to name a few. 

Seattle doesnt usually have a lot going for any of its sports programs.  Well, guess what, we have Ken Griffey Jr again.  He may not be batting .400, but he is almost 40.  He says he is roid free, and I believe him.  If he was on the juice he would be belting 60 homers this year.  Its nice to see that there are still some A+ players that have some integrity.  No smudge on his name, one of the best to play the game, and he has secured his spot in Cooperstown for sure.

Just my $.02
I like smoking lightning
The funny thing is that he is going to lose over 7million.  He said that he trusted his MD who prescribed the med, and he thought it was legal.  My question is why isn't Manny talking about a lawsuit?  I know that if my doc cost me millions of $ because of an oversight I would be irate.

I'm done with baseball for now...........clean it up and I'll be back.  [curse]
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) stimulates the gonads in whomever takes it, evidently helping one produce more estrogen if the taker is female and testosterone if one is male.  Like mentioned before, its used by steroids takers to kick start natural production of testosterone after a cycle.

[curse]Now, my soapbox[curse]:  Their are spitballers and dudes who corked their bats and people who scuffed baseballs amongst the most hallowed in baseballs history.  Hell HOFer Rollie Fingers wrote a book about how to doctor the ball.  So this is nothing new. People cheat.  I figure anybody who follows the NFL (with its cast of drug dealer, rapist, murderers, dog fighters,as well as returning performing enhancers who arent even chastised but lauded, Shawn Merriman anyone??) know that this is just the way the world is.  I watch sports for fun & enjoyment, not to find my moral compass.  Would I prefer it clean?  Sure.  Do I lose sleep over the fact that it isnt?  Nah.

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool