Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Easter Massacre - Revenge
As some of you might recall & ( many of you were still sucking on a nipple) back in 2010 The Great LK in cahoots with the Transporter bombed me on Easter, the holy of holy days.
Here's the thread, unfortunately the pics are missing thanks to the moose cock suckers of Photobucket.

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/Thread-H...ght=easter

It took 8 years but the Mum got his revenge & not on the Great Lk, he basically washed up,  back in retirement  so I took my revenge on his kids. 
The twins & the little man Mario. How embarrassing for Mario?

Every year they spend time with Uncle Jimmie at the beach compound. We go out for morning ice cream (without informing the Lk) and last year we went to Seaside for a little ride enjoyment. 

Well this year on EASTER Sunday I said to Parkster "take a ride with me to Seaside, I gotta pick something up" Parkster looks at me, wondering what the heck is he up to? We ride over, park the car, walk on the boardwalk and head to the ticket booth.

I pick up some ride tickets, discounted for the summer if purchased on Easter Sunday. Dave is like "Mum you can't go these rides, your too old"

Ha HA Dave, I'm bombing the Great LK "KIDS"

Here they are:

[Image: IMG_20180401_114611.jpg]

At least the kids are guaranteed another summer, Mario well he's still on probation..

Revenge is sweet, that's why I'm the MUM, quiet until the right time....

I'm gonna have another great time with the kids.. Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I could see in the Mums eyes that this was “trouble” .... priceless move as usual ... always has others in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Lmao that is great
Now that was indeed beautiful!
I know how it is to plan something for a year...but 8 years....WOW!  That's some determination!  Cool

Now...I've been here a long time...but I'm having trouble remembering who "The Great LK" was.  Confused

It's been so long...isn't he just a long, mostly forgotten myth?   Rolleyes
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Haha that’s awesome Jim, nice work!!!
This is my boomstick!
Nicely done Mum!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Bombing the kids for the sins of the father... Excellent! Big Grin