Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkster Alias batman
Is he Batman impersonating Parkster. Is Parkster masquerading Batman?

Who really knows, only the shadow & The Mum knows..

Just ask Tonto who has been trying to find out where the Batcave is for years now..

When is his birthday?
October or November
In the animated series "The Batman," Bruce says his birthday is in October. Meanwhile, Frank Miller — who wrote two definitive Batman stories with "Batman: Year One" and "The Dark Knight Returns" — says his birthday is in November.
Point being: it's the year of the Batman, so let's celebrate him as much as we can. We are vengeance. We are the night. We are... Happy anniversary, Batman.
When are you planning on celebrating Batman's birthday? Right now?

So let's celebrate now....

Happy Birthday Dave!

Enjoy a fine stogie, a tasteful dram or two, tap your shoes twice and soon you'll be home.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy Birthday Dave!

Hope you have a great day!!

Bagpipe Bagpipe Kilt Kilt Kilt2 Bagpipe Kilt2 Kilt Kilt Bagpipe Bagpipe

Sheep2 

Sheep1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Happy Birthday
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Have a great one Dave!!
This is my boomstick!
Happy Birthday Dave, hope it's a great one!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thanks folks. Not much of a celebration here in Nigeria, but another birthday ticked off the score card none the less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Got ya on Facebook, and am just back on here after a busy period... so Happy Birthday here, albeit belated!

[Image: 914482_1542490106008852_1483438327_n.jpg]

Cheers Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why