Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Bomb
A few weeks ago Smokin Nic asked me for my address to send me some birthday smokes. I told him I won't provide it because that would be self-serving and I'm not like that.  Well he did get my address (probably from that Tonto guy) and did some research.  Found out what cigars and cigars sizes I like and sent me this...

[Image: 0515090000.jpg]

1998 Partagas 898, DPG Blue Toro, Johnny O corona gorda, Opus X xXx and a AF Anejo Shark.

You did a good job, kid. You'll make a fine detective one day. Too bad you just opened up a can of worms.

Thanks again. [thumbsup]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Nick, really nice hit
Very nice hit, and some lovely sticks.  Love me some Sharks [bravo2]  Happy Birthday Mike
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
Nic took on the copper. O my God..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice smack down Nic but you forgot one item  DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!  [lol][lol][lol][lol]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[bravo][bravo2] Way to go Nick!!!   It is fun to be on the inside and know that a major smack down was going to happen!  And Mikey, have a great birthday on Sunday!!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Good work Nick, gonna have to start calling you Columbo
I like smoking lightning
-PO- Wrote:Nice smack down Nic but you forgot one item  DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!!  [lol][lol][lol][lol]

Paul...you are an ass. [police]

Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Better than being a YAMBAG!
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Beautiful!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles