Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liga Private Unica Series
Has anyone had any luck finding the Liga Privada Unica Series Velvet Rat? If anyone has one they are willing to part with I'll pay top dollar for it. It's the only one I haven't smoked in the whole Liga Privada family. I know it's like asking for a unicorn But I thought I'd ask.

Smoke em if you got em
Grog
(01-20-2016, 02:27 PM)Grog Wrote: Has anyone had any luck finding the Liga Privada Unica Series Velvet Rat? If anyone has one they are willing to part with I'll pay top dollar for it. It's the only one I haven't smoked in the whole Liga Privada family. I know it's like asking for a unicorn But I thought I'd ask.

Smoke em if you got em
Grog

I haven't heard of the Velvet Rat, only the Dirty Rat & Ratzilla. 

Do you know any details about it?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
OK, just educated myself a little  Big Grin 

From Halfwheel...

Quote:On October 19, 2012 Drew Estate held a special event at TESA Cigar Co. to sell Drew Estate’s newest Liga Privada for the first time, the Velvet Rat. Just 40 bundles of 10 cigars were offered as part of the “soft launch” with a full release expected mid-2013.

http://halfwheel.com/review-liga-privada-unico-serie-velvet-rat

Only 400 cigars made, back in 2012...I think it's going to be very, very hard to find one.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Good luck on that one...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I just thought I'd put it out there. That's why I said it's like asking for a unicorn
Unicorns you say?

Click this...but Don't say I didn't warn you...
We can get you a goat, just ask Bill... Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-20-2016, 07:23 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: We can get you a goat, just ask Bill... Tongue

I just can't eat soft serve ice cream ever again....
(01-20-2016, 07:23 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: We can get you a goat, just ask Bill... Tongue

And he does live just a few minutes away...

I forgot to tell you Bill, but I moved. So don't even bother with the goat