Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New cigar deals site
(01-13-2016, 01:27 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: No 5 minute deals today?   Was that a one-time thing?

Are these guys are connected to CI?

I don't know if they do the 5 minute deals every now & then.  There were some great deals yesterday.

I made 1 yesterday & got shipping notification a couple of hours later, with tracking too.  Should be here tomorrow.

I don't know if they are connected to CI. 
The address listed on their site is:
  • 6771 Chrisphalt Drive
  • Bath, PA 18014
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I was watching a few deals on it last night wanted to cry lol payday isn't till Friday lol
Not part of ci, I thought I read somewhere that this guy started ci site or something. They run a daily deal, and every so often they have that crazy deal every 5 minutes.
I got my order in this afternoon. 

The cigars were packed nicely & are now resting.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I noticed something interesting over the last few days with the site & it's inventory.

Several times, an item I was interested in was already out-of-stock, early in the day....however...they still had it listed as in-stock in the regular section, at the regular (non-sale) price.

I just asked on their live chat & this was the answer:

Quote:The item(s) could be offered in different offerings on the site and the quantities set aside for the special have already been sold out. The emails are sent out to thousands of customers at once.

Quote:The majority of our cigar deals are planned well in advance and the majority of the items you find in our deals are also listed elsewhere on our website, whether found in the Everyday Deals section, the Shop by Brand section, or simply when searching the Cigar Page site as a whole. We don’t always have a ton of inventory for a particular item, and that item may end up in a deal. Sometimes we only have 1 unit available. Because of that, there is a chance that a low inventory item will appear on a deal as sold out when the deal goes live, since there is always the possibility of an organic sale taking place prior to the deal going live.

Moral of the story...

Get up early & check their site for the deal as soon as it comes online.  There may be a very limited number set aside for the deal, even though they have more in stock.

I was looking to pick up some of The Edge Habano Torpedos for my Top 10 thread. 

They had 10 packs listed for only $31.99, including shipping...How can you pass that up? 

But it was out of stock when I went to get them.  But they still have 5'ers, in stock at their regular price of $27.99. 

Still a good deal IMHO, but I'm watching my cigar budget, so for the Top 10 thread, I'm going to only pick up 1-2 cigars...unless at a great price like that 10 pack.  So I'm still looking for The Edge Habano Torpedo.
Good advice Jan.. I could totally understand them just putting a few up for sale at those prices..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Oliva Serie V on sale today
I was more excited about the melanio's
The 5 minute deals are back, for another 22 hours.
Oh geez, why did you have to say anything
No Justice, No Peace!