Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Home Security I've ever had in my life....and it's FREE!
I've disconnected my ADT home alarm system.

I've got two Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black flag of ISIS in the center.

The  local police, sheriff, FBI, DEA, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service, Border Patrol, ICE and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've never felt safer and I’m saving $49.95 a month.  Tongue  Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What's that beeping noise on your phone?  Confused
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-05-2015, 04:10 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: What's that beeping noise on your phone?  Confused

The NSA said it's nothing...to ignore them...errr...the noise....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Just don't go to church..lol
(08-05-2015, 07:57 PM)nayslayer Wrote: Just don't go to church..lol

They have an increased police presence there.  Using the parking lot to stop & "do paperwork" in.
Plus no more annoying Jehova Witness visits!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Jan, you're the bomb!

(08-05-2015, 08:18 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Plus no more annoying Jehova Witness visits!

I have a good friend, whose dad (he died some years ago) was in WWII & was a retired LEO...he was called "Crazy" Charlie for some of his antics both during the war & after.

One time, many years ago, when I was still in High School, I was over at my friend's house. His dad was there...cleaning a .38 in the kitchen, when the doorbell rang.  It was a group of Jehova Witnesses.  He saw them coming and answered the door, holding his .38 in a pocket. 

As they started talking, he slowly pulled out the gun, covered in a cleaning rag, dropped the rag so they could see what it was, closed the cylinder & then with this big crazy, pyscho smile on his face, invited them in to discuss "his" God. 

They freaked out & started running down the block.  We all started laughing so hard, we all almost fell down. Big Grin
That's awesome! I bet they never came back.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
I need the try that tonto lol