Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ass kicked
wow, looks like bills funny bone was removed. lol
Just picked my daughter up from the stage door at His Majesties Theatre where she has just finished the dress rehearsal for her show that opens tomorrow night in Aberdeen

She performs, sings and dances her first big stage production in front of a sell out audience at Aberdeenshire biggest and oldest theatre after an intense month of work

Smiling?

You bet I am
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(04-21-2015, 05:23 PM)Parkster Wrote: Just picked my daughter up from the stage door at His Majesties Theatre where she has just finished the dress rehearsal for her show that opens tomorrow night in Aberdeen

She performs, sings and dances her first big stage production in front of a sell out audience at Aberdeenshire biggest and oldest theatre after an intense month of work

Smiling?

You bet I am
Very cool!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(04-21-2015, 05:33 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 05:23 PM)Parkster Wrote: Just picked my daughter up from the stage door at His Majesties Theatre where she has just finished the dress rehearsal for her show that opens tomorrow night in Aberdeen

Smiling?

You bet I am
Very cool!

Indeed!
Very, very cool!  Thumbsup
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That is awesome, Dave!

(04-21-2015, 01:00 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Bill, I thought you told me you were using Diamond Lion's browser or was that a secret?  Big Grin

Between this and bits for my show, I probably should have...   LOL

At one point I did say "I thought you could just turn it inside out like a sock"

There is something that I find particularly funny about calling random foreign countries for weird stuff...

Need you back here, Dave. Seeing you here reminds me of my first days on the forum. The golden years! Glad all is well, buddy.
Thanks Pete
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Dave, I know that as a "David", you are expected to do everything at work.....but sometimes you just hafta sit that sh*t down, pick up a pint and take a minute or five for yourself....let the Jimmie's carry it for a while. Big Grin
...moving along...nothing left to see here.