Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vegas Herf Dates
(05-29-2015, 11:45 AM)macallan2 Wrote: Okay guys, it is with great sadness that I have to tell you there will be no Vegas herf this year. Turns out that it's just not in the cards for most people and now i have a work convention to go to on these dates. Luckily for me the convention is in Vegas so i will still be out there for a few days and will get to see my family that way but no pool time, late nights and French Press at Casa Fuente this summer. We WILL make it happen again next year. I refuse to let this die! Absolutely one of my favorite times of the year. I guess it's a good thing I got out to the MoSun herf this year...
Thats ok... NEXT YEAR!!!
Well that sucks. Unfortunately i do not believe i will be able to go in 2016. Oh well i guess. It was a nice idea anyway. I think i will still visit vegas this july solo, would have been cool to have been able to see whoever might have come. If someone from here may still go in july or sometime around then pm me and i will see what can be done for mini greet and herf Smile
Have a great summer everyone
Let me know Gunnar. I can still come out.