Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude...
Hello  Hey!!!!

I didn't know you were in WA now.

Sweet ride too!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Hey Guys!

Still in the Seattle area, just divorced now. Ex-wife kidnapped the kids and surprised me with papers a couple years ago. Still in the same beautiful house, same beautiful neighborhood, just a lot quieter, and a lot more peaceful to tell you the truth. I get to see my kids 3x/year, but I got a pretty good financial deal out of the divorce. Just kinda waiting until the kids are older, and need their dad. Got an absolutely amazing Russian GF that I've been dating for about 6 months... who is gonna keep me young. So, life isn't all bad. I'm planning another 10 years in management, until the child support is done and a couple other items are knocked out. Then I'm 55 and it's maybe time for a change of occupation. That's my plan for now. Every other dream had to die. Oh! And I am going to one international location, and one domestic location, every year. Last year was Minneapolis and Puerto Vallarta. This year it's Orlando and Honolulu (close enough to int'l with COVID and all). Next year, who knows? I'll let you know if I live that long. At least I've figured out the modern dating thing, and have a bitchin' brunette to enjoy it with. Anyone who wants a place to crash while visiting Seattle, look me up.

Puffy Smurf
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Here's a look at me on the job:

Holy Crap Brent! That's some update. Hard to believe all of this happened the last two years.

Where is the ex living?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
What Jimmie said!!

Talk about big changes...WOW!!   and then some!!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Wow - it seems like only yesterday when we were sitting in the hot tub at your house smoking and drinking... that had to be a couple of years ago and change now...

I definitely need to head back up there and tell my sis it is to visit her but really just go to herf with you.

It sounds like you have come to peace with what happened and pivoted into a new direction - I'm happy to hear that. I'm just glad that we were not all surprised to see you no the new season of 90 Day Fiance or something lolol!

We'll chat soon!

The Ex and my 4 kids live in rotten Stockton, CA.
(01-28-2021, 11:23 AM)B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote: The Ex and my 4 kids live in rotten Stockton, CA.

I'm in Modesto...   right down 99 about 30 mins.   I remember a lot of years ago when you came out and herfed in Lodi with us!