Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job offer....
So I applied for a new job at the hospital and went through the whole interview process and was offered the job on the contingency that my current boss signs off on the transfer.  He knows I have been looking for a different job but doesn't know that I have been interviewing.   My current boss is a lot of the reason I'm looking for a transfer and now my fate lies in his hands. 

I hopefully will find out later today or Monday weather I get to transfer, I'm not working today so Monday could be interesting.  Not sure how he will take it that I'm actually serious about leaving.
Good luck!  I've got my fingers crossed for you.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
A decent person (boss) would shake your hand and wish you luck.

Let's hope that happens...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Best of luck. I agree with Mum... A decent human being would say adios and wish you luck. Hopefully he's a decent enough person to do so
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Good Ruck!
No Justice, No Peace!
Best of luck!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Hoping for the best!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Good luck Doug!
This is my boomstick!
Good Luck Doug!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Best of luck!