Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself
Aloha from Hawaii. I'm not new to cigars, I'm taking my hobby to the next level. I've recently changed jobs and find that I have more time to enjoy my cigars. Unfortunately, we don't have a good Brick and mortar smoke shop here on the island, so I'm forced to purchase my favorite cigars on line. I enjoy most mild to medium, full bodied cigars. I prefer flavor over strength. I order my daily sticks mostly by the bundles. for example, recently I ordered a bundle of #59 Factory throw outs,[/font] a bundle of Flor de Oliva as well as a bundle of El Mejors. Those are examples of my daily smokers.
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and I look forward to getting to know members as time goes on.

Mahalo Nui,
Voodoo
Welcome!
This is my boomstick!
Welcome aboard. Nice introduction. There is another member on here looking for some good bundles as well.
No Justice, No Peace!
Welcome!
Nick from MA
Voodoo, welcome from New Jersey. Good to have you join our family.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hello from Long Island
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Aloha oe. E komo mai, e noho mai, wala'au.
I don't speak much, but I miss hearing it. Welcome from south central PA.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(09-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Aloha oe. E komo mai, e noho mai, wala'au.
I don't speak much, but I miss hearing it. Welcome from south central PA.

Mahalo for the warm aloha. You obviously spent some time on the islands. You will understand my frustration when it comes to purchasing cigars and accessories. I'd love to be able to walk in to a smoke shop and get a recommendation on a good cigar and purchase one and sit down and smoke it. It's very expensive ordering just one cigar through the internet. Samplers are hit and miss sometimes. I look forward to talking story with members on their recommendations and experiences with different types of cigars. Again, mahalo Nui loa for your aloha!
I wish! I never made it to the islands. Always wanted to go, but it never happened. A bunch of years ago, we had some neighbors move in from from the big island. Corporate stuff. I made friends with all the kids, and ate lots of foods that are delicious. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.