Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any peaty single malts no iodine?
Smile 
I received a bottle of Cao Ila from parkster quite some time ago. The one thing i did not enjoy was the iodine bandaid ish characteristics of the 12 year. I do enjoy peat in my malts and looking for suggestions to try. It has been 8 years or so since i had Lagavulin, Talisker, or Oban to remember them much. So thanks for the suggestions.
I got oban 14 for father's day and was great, very smoky but not much iodine. Don't trust me though, I'm pretty new to scotch
No Justice, No Peace!
Bump anyone
I like malt but no expert on your question.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I have tried the islay laphroaig 12 year, and it definitely has that band-aid taste. I didn't appreciate it at all.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Can't say I have ever tasted a band-aid...Perhaps tonight I will eat one.
--Mike
(07-22-2014, 04:30 PM)wtfdic Wrote: Can't say I have ever tasted a band-aid...Perhaps tonight I will eat one.

You dumbass.
Was going to try this last night but was not sure if it should be a new or used band-aid...Any suggestions?
--Mike
(07-23-2014, 09:45 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Was going to try this last night but was not sure if it should be a new or used band-aid...Any suggestions?
For you?? New, of course....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.