Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Aristocrat Humidor
looks very similar to my first one. Except I have 2 drawers then 3 shelves.

Good luck. There aint no better.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Like that a lot
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I've emailed Bob about new slide out shelves and I'm going to pull the trigger on a new set and forget it system. Hope to be able to start seasoning it before the end of the month.
That looks really nice. Where did you find it for such a good price?
I like smoking lightning
(05-22-2014, 12:31 AM)carl609 Wrote: That looks really nice. Where did you find it for such a good price?

Found it on craigslist doing a national search. There was nothing to be found for an Avallo and there were Aristocrats in Seattle and just northwest of Philadelphia. The shipping price is really quite reasonable-it's 590 miles and I'm paying just under $200 to have it shipped to my door.

New set it and forget it system for $250 and I'll have an M Plus with a brand new system for $1250 vs $2k for a new M Plus.
Nice. The one on Seattle Craigslist is only a few miles from my house. I am trying to sell a car to free up the cash. It would be a nice addition
I like smoking lightning
(05-22-2014, 10:12 AM)carl609 Wrote: Nice. The one on Seattle Craigslist is only a few miles from my house. I am trying to sell a car to free up the cash. It would be a nice addition

Now on ebay. Use BillMeLater. LOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aristocrat-Plus-...2c83a0ab20
Hahaha, now why didn't I think of that?
I like smoking lightning
(05-22-2014, 07:31 PM)carl609 Wrote: Hahaha, now why didn't I think of that?

Wonder what the reserve was since it didn't sell.

I did see an Avallo 1200 sell on ebay that I tried to grab cheap but it went for like $311. It would have been more than sufficient for me.