Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaky Scott
I had mentioned in a thread that I just got the new Samsung Galaxy 5.
Scott, posted in the thread that he had a few extra screen protectors for that phone.
One thing lead to another and he said he would send them to me.
When I got the mail there was a priority box from Scott. I kind of shook my head and said to myself "why would he send screen protectors in a priority box"?

The Protectors:

[Image: 20140515_172211_zpse1km65zg.jpg]

And the reason why he sent them in a priority box. A handful of stogies:

[Image: 20140515_172508_zpsntdr9pt7.jpg]

The Saison By Oliva, I had one of these just a few weeks ago. Medium body, vanilla coffee favor. The EP Carrillo Short Run, always an enjoyable stogie. My go to stogie which I have been giving out in a lot of bombs lately, the Padilla (I have at least two boxes of these) distributed by Studio Tobac, a medium creamy body smoke, enjoyable any time of the day. And finally the Cain Mumcero, one of my favorites (I have at least 3 boxes of these, maybe 4).
Good choices Scott and much appreciated.
Like I said to Ryan, The Mum never forgets so be advised my friend.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well hell, I didn't know those were all cigars you keep a good stock of, or I would've picked out something else. Like I said, hope they calm the nerves after putting on one more f those screen protectors. Enjoy my friend!
Always gotta send some bodyguards!

Well played Scott!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Nicely done!
This is my boomstick!
Great job!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
BOOM. Nice job. Watch your back Scott.
Thumbsup

Nicely done....
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Very nice!
--Mike
Great hit, Scott! Nice selection of stogies.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Nicely done!