Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Fire?
Kodi streams them, not downloads them. Many devices can run kodi (formerly known as xbmc) and the fire stick runs it well.
Like to clarify a bit, if you had movies on your comp you could stream them with kodi. But you can also load kodi with add ons that stream stuff from the net like YouTube etc... there are also streams of movies and such.
(12-05-2015, 08:27 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 04:32 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: +1 for Kodi, never rent another movie.

If I understand it...the Kodi app just enables you to view the content, in many different formats...but you still have to find & download the movies...it that correct?
PM sent
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
This is some good info
I need to learn a little bit about this app.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Ok so KODI is a streaming app it works great but and update is needed for best results. Its called FUSION ran thru tvaddons.ag
ill will find a proper easy to fallow youtubes vid if you guys want but i have putlock projectfreetv ECT.... because of fusion lol i have kodi on my tablet and my windows computer. it has a installer for like 8 diffrent (ios's) so kodi can be for anybody lemme know ill give an update haha
I have a smart tv with a roku built in... I like it a lot... I use it for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulo, etc...

I also have an HTPC. The HTPC is king, though with the price tag. I can do everything my Roku can do, but I can surf the web, check my email, play games, watch blueray movies, stream hockey games or watch other content that would be otherwise unavailable or less accessible by my SmartTV. It is seriously a single box that replaced everything that was connected to my tv.

Now, I usually use the SmartTV (with Roku builtin) for watching movies/pandora and only boot the HTPC when I want to do MORE...
kodi can be installed on a smart tv i have it on mine
I grabbed a few of the nexus players target was clearing out. Works great with kodi, but I had to get a micro usb to ethernet adapter. Built in wireless card is cheap. Do you guys use a vpn with yours?
If I'm downloading something special.... Or I'm streaming certain content... I may use a VPN..

I may also use my VPN so that Netflix lets me watch UK/Canada only content...