Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T minus 4
Carl, I opted for a 987 series 2 Boxster. 50k miles, full dealer history with 1 previous owner. It has had a cherished life so it is the perfect blank canvas for me to tune and tweak. I have a few plans up my sleeve.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(03-08-2014, 08:01 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: So this for Mrs. P or you...

Its for me Jimmie, although Mrs P has already arranged for her own key to be put aside.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(03-09-2014, 06:15 PM)Parkster Wrote: Carl, I opted for a 987 series 2 Boxster. 50k miles, full dealer history with 1 previous owner. It has had a cherished life so it is the perfect blank canvas for me to tune and tweak. I have a few plans up my sleeve.

Cool, cant wait to see some pictures. My brother bought an older 911 last year, I think its late 80's or early 90's. Nice car with low miles.
I like smoking lightning
t - 3?
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
That is sweet, Dave!

+1........ So far, looks like tomorrow for heading through to Edinburgh to collect it. Porches dealers are a law unto themselves.....
For Dave:

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/post-468...#pid468392
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That made me feel better
Love it
Heading to Edinburgh. I'm either coming back with a Porsche or a salesman's head on a stick.