Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTFDIC
Hey listen you will get stores as I have time to post them. If you don't like it change the channel.
--Mike
So after pregamming...probably a little to hard (at least in my case) the ceremony went off without any issues.

There was one funny moment though at the beginning. The flower girl (my 5 year old niece) decided she was just going to walk down the aisel and not throw any flowers until the end. When she got right up front she threw one flower pedal which the ring bearer (her brother and my 2 year old nephew) picked up for her and put back in the basket.

After the ceremony I think everyone started to get a little crazy and for the most part we did not even wait until pictures were over. As we were headed to take pictures there were people standing with trays of drinks. It was champagne and pomegranate juice. This was our signature cocktail and I grabbed a few. I quickly got scolded by our coordinator as I guess those drinks were for the guests and not for us. But I was at least able to down a couple.

Pictures were fun some good snacks there. Sadly the girls did not get many because the trays never really made it past the guys and they are still complaining about it. We also were served plenty of beer and wine. I had arranged for the bridal party to be served Kiwi Rising from Jack Abby on the night of the wedding so we got to enjoy that.
[Image: IMG_20131123_142746_zpsa2f358a1.jpg]

There are very few pictures of me at the reception without one in my hand. Even here in this nice picture of Stephanie and I:
[Image: IMG_0333_zpsd89584cd.jpg]

The reception was easily the best party of my life.
I will admit that maybe I drank a little bit to much and maybe I thew up a little bit and that maybe Mark had to clean up my puke and get me changed into and extra shirt that he had but it really was a great time and I am thankful that Mark was there to clean up after me. I guess for that I owe him.

But I do have some pictures of him that may be a little embarrassing. In the next episode I will post them.

We will just leave this one here of Mark being introduced and acting like a fool:
[Image: IMG_0312_zps9d8fa95f.jpg]
--Mike
You threw up at your own wedding and Mahk acted like a fool, well what did Tommy and Dic Jr. (Nick) do?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(01-08-2014, 10:06 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You threw up at your own wedding and Mahk acted like a fool, well what did Tommy and Dic Jr. (Nick) do?

Well that's easy there was food and Nick is fat so he ate...and it was open bar so Tommy drank.
--Mike
LOL keep the hits coming Mike!
Love it
This is my boomstick!
MAYBE you threw up a LITTLE BIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't realize the floor, walls (yes plural), sink, mirror, toilet, jacket, shirt, vest, pants, & shoes were considered a LITTLE BIT!!! A little bit isn't me elbow deep in a sink full of puke trying to clean everything up!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Oh my! Hahaha
This is my boomstick!
Nowthatsfunny

I'm glued to the edge of my seat waiting for the next episode !!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Yeah screw you mike!!! Couldn't hold down your puke at your own wedding!!!

The food was spectacular though. I did dance a lot but all in all it was a blast.
(01-08-2014, 10:54 AM)Mark Wrote: MAYBE you threw up a LITTLE BIT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I didn't realize the floor, walls (yes plural), sink, mirror, toilet, jacket, shirt, vest, pants, & shoes were considered a LITTLE BIT!!! A little bit isn't me elbow deep in a sink full of puke trying to clean everything up!!!!

Okay Okay maybe it was more than a little....Thanks again for cleaning me up and getting me back out there.
--Mike