Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juke Totalled
Just read about Jim's daughter and made me realize I didn't post any pics of my accident. Happened October 25th on the way home fomr work. I was stopped in traffic and some idiot, likely texting, hit me going about 60mph. Back is still sore, L5S1 is slightly compressed. Juke is totaled. Spun me nearly two full rotations. You can kind of see where I landed with the traffic in back. Had I completed that rotation it would have been a full 2 turns. Here are some pics.

[Image: IMG_20131025_172924_120.jpg?t=1386897713]

[Image: IMG_20131025_172842_440.jpg?t=1386897710]

[Image: IMG_20131025_172807_156.jpg?t=1386897708]

[Image: Juke1.jpg?t=1386897834]

[Image: Juke2.jpg?t=1386897835]
Wow that's unreal! Glad all in all your ok
I'm glad you're alright Ty! That sucks about the back, I have L5S1 problems too and the pain that shoots down the leg is no joke.
Kind of amazed your back glass didn't break and how well that thing folded to absorb energy.
Wow, glad your ok. Says something for the safety of modern cars. Would have given you a 10 if you landed the two full rotations, but I have to give you a 9.5. Lol j/k
No Justice, No Peace!
I knew about this and saw the pic and it still makes me shutter seeing it. Someone was looking after you that day.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wow, they did a number on your ride. I can't believe your back window didn't shatter.
Glad to hear you came through it all right!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Wow, crazy stuff...

Glad you're ok!!
This is my boomstick!
WOW!!!!
Glad to hear your doing okay, from the looks of the pics a few inches to the right and it would have been a different story.

Don
Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Sai Baba

Damn Ty!Good to hear your fine.
Glad you're OK. Amazing you weren't hurt a lot worse !!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright