Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade phone via Apple website?
Otterbox cases are also really good. Right after I got mine, I accidentally slammed the trunk if my car on my phone hard... Just made one little nick in the case but no damage to the phone.
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Just got an email that it shipped from China yesterday...

I picked up an Otterbox Case as well - I usually have my phone shoved in my pocket, but don't want to risk it - the Defender for the 5/5S got good reviews, so I figured I'd go with that for now... of course I'll probably change every so often... LOL

Love the Mophie Juice pack cases/ battery extender. Double the battery life and hard outer frame protection. I've dropped mine 4 times and the case works great.
It landed. This thing is pretty slick.

Now to decide whether to upgrade to iOS 7 on my old iphone 4 and ipad 2... reports are mixed on older devices...

We have upgraded 300 or so of our iPad 2s to 7.0.4 and are working fine. Maybe a little slower, but that's the point right.. Wink bite the bullet your going to have to sooner or later.
No Justice, No Peace!
(11-26-2013, 07:12 PM)nayslayer Wrote: We have upgraded 300 or so of our iPad 2s to 7.0.4 and are working fine. Maybe a little slower, but that's the point right.. Wink bite the bullet your going to have to sooner or later.

Just the input I needed... I'll probably do it this weekend. It just better not screw up the apps I use for my show... Smile