Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Because....
Well since I am a huge Pepin/Pete Johnson fan and collect a lot of their swag....this was only fitting! If I am not smoking maybe Cain F's or Daytona's, then Pepin's line are my everyday go-to's.

Here is a piece that I will enjoy. It is actually my first S.T. Dupont since I could never justify the cost.

The LIMITED JASON LIGHTER!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Awesome lighter!! I want one too but will just lose it.
Beautiful LK, enjoy...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very nice Mario! I still can't pull the trigger.
Nice Mario
--Mike
Those are awesome, just cost too much.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
That's really nice!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Sweet lighter!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Thats awesome, I LOVED my Dupont till I lost it, sad thing is I think I lost it somewhere home.
I got one too, love it!

[Image: null_zpsdf9a1a93.jpg]
This is my boomstick!