Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brew Dogs
Great first episode! I loved seeing them at Stone - I spent a few says there when we were down visiting my SIL & BIL!

Watched it and thought it was good... Can't wait for the second episode.
Checked it out on demand. Pretty cool show. The Stone brewery looks incredible. I never gave any thought to going to San Diego, but that has me reconsidering.
Cool show. Never knew Esquire had a channel til i was scrolling and saw the show listed.
Gutted I can't get it in the UK yet
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Watching the Seattle show (show 104) coffee and chocolate stout. They are making the most caffeinated beer on earth. These guys sound like Parkster but how come they aren't wearing skirts. Tongue

I need to watch the previous shows.
Thanks Dave.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Great show. I really like it
(10-19-2013, 03:26 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Watching the Seattle show (show 104) coffee and chocolate stout. They are making the most caffeinated beer on earth. These guys sound like Parkster but how come they aren't wearing skirts. Tongue

I need to watch the previous shows.
Thanks Dave.

These guys live not to far away from me and none of us wear skirts Mr C.

Don't make me come over there
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why