Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapatalk issues
Wont let me log in to your forum now at all.

And get this ..... reset, restart and now it wont let me log in to SC on tapatalk either ...... now I'm pissed,

WTF???
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Maytag, yours is one of the other two forums i actively use tapatalk on, and never have had any issues.

Tech, i know the ads dont come up on tapatalk. And i am still not judging their use. I only brought it up because its the only difference other than colors.

And i dont understand why i had no issues in SC at all, and back here they have shown up again. I wish i knew where the problem was so i could offer suggestions to fix it.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
There was a tapatalk update this morning attached is the change log.

I use tapatalk as my only means of accessing this and other forums and have been using it since we got tapatalk support. I have never had any problems with it and have not had any of the "tapatalk issues" people here often point out because simply they are not tapatalk issues.

Accessing anything via a cell phone is subject to so many variables. In my spare time I do a good amount of customization and development for Android so I see a lot of people blaming software and firmware for things that they have nothing to do with.

A delay in the forum loading is not software based it is either hardware based (like Eric said earlier the I formation has to go through a lot of hardware to ultimately get to your phone) or is connection based. Just because you look at your signal bars and they look good does not mean you have good signal. Android is known for improperly displaying signal strength as well as battery life for that matter. There are much better apps for these sorts of reading available in the play store if you really are interested in knowing what they actually are.

Rant over...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Mike
Are you guys even using TT4? I'm still on the last version because I don't like the new one... anyway... I'll try really hard to get it up dated asap... super busy with school thoguh... dunno if Eric has time if not I will get to it for sure...
(10-14-2013, 08:00 PM)Teck1337 Wrote: Are you guys even using TT4? I'm still on the last version because I don't like the new one... anyway... I'll try really hard to get it up dated asap... super busy with school thoguh... dunno if Eric has time if not I will get to it for sure...

I am using the new one but I agree with you the layout of the old one was better.
--Mike
When i logged on this morning it gave me an error that tapatalk api was expired and if i am the admin i should load the new one and restart the server.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(10-15-2013, 08:49 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: When i logged on this morning it gave me an error that tapatalk api was expired and if i am the admin i should load the new one and restart the server.

Same here.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
That has been there. Teck1337' mentioned that he will try and update but that should not affect anything on the users end
--Mike
On my Media Fiasco forums, I didn't have any Tapatalk complaints before updating, and haven't had any since... I don't know if that help to narrow the issue, but I thought I'd toss that into the info flow.... Wink

(10-15-2013, 08:49 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: When i logged on this morning it gave me an error that tapatalk api was expired and if i am the admin i should load the new one and restart the server.
I did the update... I realized that the API key was for people who have the push notifications enabled... Which is why I never see an error, i dont use notifications.

Anyway, it recently expired so i put the new one in.