Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J Fuego Delerium
I've been meaning to post this for a while now. I had the chance to smoke a J Fuego Delerium Corono the other day. It was great. It was like smoking a nice chocolate bar, which if you're a fat kid, is jus great. I wasn't expecting much because I honestly did not care for the 777 maduro I had fom him. I think I need to go out and get another to re-try. Taste was great from start to finish. Burn was very nice.

[Image: DSC00970.jpg]
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Nice,  Thanks for the review.  I have been thinking about picking up a few J Fuego sticks, including the 777.  Might be my weekend project.
I like smoking lightning
Yeah definitely give them a try. After this one, I went out and picked up a Corojo No. 1 and will torch it in a couple days.

As for the 777. It has come to me that I am just not a fan of Brazilian wrappers (so far) The 777 and Brazilia by CAO are lved virtually by every BOTL. I just don't like them. I need to try the 777 corojo.
Thanks for the input on this cigar. But that picture stole the show....very nice Matt[thumbsup]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Thanks for the input on this cigar. But that picture stole the show....very nice Matt[thumbsup]

ThanksBig Grin I've been doing a few reviews without pictures lately and realized that's not what I want when I read a review so I'm trying to put them in more.

The ash is hiding my neigbor's Chevelle. That would've made the picture perfect.Cool
I think the Delerium is the best Fuego cigar I have had yet. They are very nice. I have to agree on the 777 I was not impressed at all but the Corojo and the Nat. are both nice smokes. Have to agree with Segio, that is a great pic.