Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETIRED-WALKED AWAY FROM 100K A YEAR- F IT!
OK gang, yes the only way you know me is im the coke machine humidor guy. Im 51, was hired as a police officer the day I turned 21. Pardon my typing im on a lap top. Now at 51, I did 25 in Nevada lake tahoe area, retired as a A Sgt and Detective and then 5 in California s a deputy.

Just decided in late may that im done. wife survived cancer at 48 and it was time to go. Retired June 4 and spent a month moving crap up here. 12 trips. We have a small 1200 sq ft old school home (never done that ) in Weiser Idaho and 175 acres in Cambridge Idaho 30 miles north of weiser. Spent june and moving, then building alone, at 51 now easy doing 16ft walls alone but being broke makes it necessary.

Shop, most of the road ands hydrants are in and done. I enclosed the shop and am waiting for the windows and doors.

In any case, I have a cigar hang out that is 480 sq ft on the side of 1200 sq ft of shop and is going to be aLL windows. watching over my 2 plus acre pond.

also a small home that I can afford on my crapy pension, thanks to OBAMA CARE which is eating 60 percent yea my insurance went up 300 percent since it took place. Guess im paying for some slacker out there and my cancer wife is no longer insured at all. Yea im kinda pissed about that. But better off than most because I worked hard and still going to do hotrod or cool humidors or something?

Im just having a martini and loving it.

sorry after 15 years as a detective my big injury is carpal tunnel and typing is misery.

Dave/ RUMBLON

shop and prop
[Image: 3925359631.html]
[Image: sidding3.jpg]
[Image: sidding2.jpg]

[Image: photo_4.jpg]
[Image: photo_2hj.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0219.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0203.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0178.jpg]
[Image: DSC01474-Copy.jpg]
op idaho
That is GORGEOUS!

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

OUR LITTLE IN TOWEN PLACE. My daughter will stay here IF i EVBER GET A HOME BUILT OUT THERE!
(07-29-2013, 07:33 PM)RUMBLON Wrote: OUR LITTLE IN TOWEN PLACE. My daughter will stay here IF i EVBER GET A HOME BUILT OUT THERE!

WHOOPS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sorry screwed the pooch on this one. made anew one in nothing about cigars. sorry
Simply awesome!!!

Congrats on the retirement and move! You definitely picked out a gorgeous spot brother.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Awesome!!!
Looks great, as long as your happy that's all that mattwrs
No Justice, No Peace!
Those pics are beautiful, would love to see them in person. Never been west of Tulsa, OK. Need to make a trip at some point, too much to see out that way. Congrats on your retirement and time to sit back and enjoy what you have!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Good to hear from you buddy. I'm at the Vegas herf with the guys. The pics are awesome.

Try to stay in touch itch us more often. Good to hear the wife is better.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore