Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RETIRED-WALKED AWAY FROM 100K A YEAR- F IT!
(07-29-2013, 10:53 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Good to hear from you buddy. I'm at the Vegas herf with the guys. The pics are awesome.

Try to stay in touch itch us more often. Good to hear the wife is better.

Man Had I known the herf was now I would be there for sure!

UGH now Im pissed at myself. I have to leave wednesday for northern NEVADA wednesday to get my cuda vert and some property buy the Vegas herf would have been wayyyy up on my list

RUMBLON
Those are some gorgeous pictures Rumblon! Enjoy those views as many people never get to experience anything like that!!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
Good to see you posting and congrats on the retirement even though the "Furor" is killing your bottom line.
Beautiful land! What a way to retire! Enjoy the time in nature with your wife. Any fish in that pond?
I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West
Congrats on a well deserved retirement! Looks like you and the Mrs. Found a slice of paradise in Idaho! I am glad to hear the Mrs. Beat cancer; may she remain in good health for a long, long time.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Looks like an awesome spot to retire, congrats
This is my boomstick!
Looks like you're off to a great start towards enjoying the rest of your life.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
Wow... That looks amazing.
Congrats on your retirement and welcome to idaho. Now let the relaxing begin, you have earned it!
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White
Awesome... and congratulations on your retirement!